School Supply Lists 2020-21
High school students will receive instruction from teachers for specific class supplies. Listed are general supply items for the first day of school.
Note: Please make sure there are funds available in students’ meal account. If needed, locks for lockers are available for $5 at the greeter station or in the office.
Life Skills Center-Based
- Personal headphones labeled with student’s name
- Extra clothes labeled with student’s name for personal emergencies
- Large glue stick
- Bottle of white school glue
- Box of washable markers
- Pack of dry erase markers
- Box of Kleenex
- Bottle of hand sanitizer
- One folder per elective class
- One notebook per elective class
If you would like your student to work on hygiene skills at school:
Note: You may want to buy additional supplies at back to school time as they may be needed throughout the year. Individual teachers may ask for additional supplies specific to their class.