Senior Portrait Specifications for Yearbook
SUBMIT SENIOR PORTRAITS BY MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15
Instructions on how to upload your senior portrait to the yearbook website.
- Go to images.jostens.com
- Login using the following user ID: 416204529
- Choose the photo to be uploaded. Each student may only submit ONE photo
- Provide parent or photographer contact information
- Provide IMAGE information. Please type the student’s name as you want it spelled!
- Select grade “12” from the dropdown menu
- In the description field, type “senior portrait”
- Click the box to agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on “upload chosen images” in the gray box to complete the process
- View the confirmation page and receive a confirmation email after submission of the photo
2021-22 SENIOR PORTRAIT SPECIFICATIONS
- JPEG (.jpg) digital image format is required. Please DO NOT submit PNG or TIFF files.
- 300 DPI or higher for “actual size” of photo—approximately 2.5” horizontal X 3.5” vertical and at least a 1MB file size is required. High-resolution image files are needed for printing purposes.
- Photo must be in portrait orientation—not landscape.
- All pictures must be submitted in FULL COLOR—no sepia or black-and-white photos.
- Pictures should include head and shoulders facing forward.
- No pictures with “soft focus” as they appear blurred upon reproduction.
- Appropriate attire only. Please avoid hats, hoods, pets, musical instruments, or props.
- Yearbook staff may request a different photo if your submission does not meet expectations.
David Bank Studios is the preferred photographer for the SFHS yearbook. Seniors may select any photographer. The picture must conform to the above specifications and be uploaded on/or before Monday, November 15. Senior portraits taken by David Bank Studios will be sent to the yearbook staff automatically before the deadline.
SCHOOL PHOTO SESSION
Jostens JPIX will be at the high school taking student portraits on Wednesday, September 1 and Thursday, September 2, from 8:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Seniors are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity. There is no charge and no obligation to purchase. This is a good “back-up” option, and JPIX will provide a new student ID for your last year of high school. Click here for more information.
NOTE: Yearbook staff will use the most recent school portrait for students who do not submit a senior portrait or the student will be listed as “No Photo Available.”
Questions? Contact SFHS yearbook adviser, firstname.lastname@example.org