Welcome to the St. Francis High School Counseling Department. All school counselors have a minimum of a Master's Degree in counseling and are licensed by the State of Minnesota. Counselors are available through individual appointments, group counseling activities, emails, and voicemail. Counselors offer support to examine your personal, social, career and/or academic issues; clarify your feelings, thoughts and behaviors; explore alternatives; and make decisions. For more information on school counselors, visit the Minnesota School Counselor Association or the American School Counselor Association.
The goals of counseling department are:
- To provide respectful, meaningful services for every student
- To provide safe, confidential support to all students
- To help you understand and appreciate your uniqueness
- To get along with others and still be your best self
- To enhance skills to promote positive change
- To have every senior graduate and develop a future plan
For quick questions send your counselor an email.
Need an Appointment?
Click on your counselors' appointment link to find a time that works for you.
When setting up your appointment, please add the following:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Cell Phone Number (in case of issues)
We look forward to meeting with you!
Connect with A counselor
Mr. Dereck Buss (Last Names A-Ha)
Make an appointment with Mr. Buss
College & Career Center
College & Career Advisor
Office Professional, Registrar