Welcome to the St. Francis High School Counseling Department. All school counselors have a minimum of a Master's Degree in counseling and are licensed by the State of Minnesota. Counselors are available through individual appointments, group counseling activities, emails, and voicemail. Counselors offer support to examine your personal, social, career and/or academic issues; clarify your feelings, thoughts and behaviors; explore alternatives; and make decisions. For more information on school counselors, visit the Minnesota School Counselor Association or the American School Counselor Association.
For quick questions send your counselor an email
Need an Appointment?
Click on your counselors' appointment link to find a time that works for you.
When setting up your appointment, please add the following:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Cell Phone Number (in case of issues)
- Your counselor will add a Google Meet Link when they receive your Google Meet request.
- To join the meeting, click the Join Google Meet button in your calendar invite at the time of your meeting.
In Person Learners:
Your appointment will show on your google calendar. This is what you will show your teacher as your pass to come to the Counseling Office. The appointment will be in person, unless you choose to do a virtual appointment from the Student Union.
We look forward to meeting with you!
Interested in PSEO for next year?
Click here for
PSEO Information Meeting Sign-Up
Meetings will take place in late February and into March. Your counselor will send a Google Meet invitation with a date and time after you sign-up.
The goals of counseling department are:
- To provide respectful, meaningful services for every student
- To provide safe, confidential support to all students
- To help you understand and appreciate your uniqueness
- To get along with others and still be your best self
- To enhance skills to promote positive change
- To have every senior graduate and develop a future plan
Connect with A counselor
Counseling Interns 2020-21 School Year
College & Career Center
College & Career Advisor
Office Professional, Registrar